I can't believe I am about to type this, but Peanut is officially 1 month old today.
I need a moment.
So here's a quick summary of the 1st month:
- Addison is generally a very content baby; she can spend an hour just laying and looking around or napping
- Other times, she has her diva moments; those times we can usually calm her down with a pacifier
- Addison had her first bottle from daddy at 2 weeks; we gave in with the paci the first night home
- Not sure if it's on purpose or not, but Addison has been smiling at us and gurgling
- She smiles and laughs in her sleep a lot; sometimes she cries too
- At two weeks Addi rolled over from her belly to her back for the first time; we thought it was an accident so we put her back on the belly and she did it again; she's done it a couple of more times since
- She's wearing Newborn size clothes, although the past couple of days we've started to use some of the 0-3 months outfits
- Addi's favorite non-sleeping/pooping activities include hanging out on our chest and looking all around, chillin' in her swing, listening to us read to her (in English and Russian) and being walked around the whole house
PS- Excuse the hair, we just had a bath