- After you spend the past 9 months admiring your new gorgeous, strong, long nails, you cut them off below your finger tips to make sure you don't scratch the baby
- One and half hour movie takes approximately 2-3 days to watch (if you're lucky enough to even finish it)
- Your "morning" cup of coffee is still sitting, half full and cold on the table at 4pm
- In addition to the couch pillows, your living room now sports nursing pillows, spit up clothes, receiving blankets, a couple of pacifiers, and a few infant toys
- You get more excited about the baby's "accidental" smile than you do about...well, pretty much anything else
- On that note, the baby rolling over (she did it twice this morning!) feels like your own accomplishment and you spend all morning jumping around, clapping
- Your husband sings everything he is thinking out loud to the baby...and for the first time it doesn't annoy you
But you know what? I'm loving every moment of it.
A challenge for you guys- are you a mom? Make your own "You know you're a mom when..." list and link up before the end of the week! I'll feature my favorite ones next week.
PS- Please put the direct link to your post, not your blog.