I'm currently babysitting for an insanely adorable little girl and between all the fun games, watching Elmo, and rocking her to sleep, I didn't get a chance to spend too much time coming up with a post. So instead I am treating you to my fav five recipes from the past. You're welcome, my friends.
1. One of my all-time favorite recipes are the Russian Vareniki.
These are kind of like Polish Perogis, but with slightly different dough. You can stuff them with anything from mashed potatoes to onions and beef to even sweet cherries (yes, they are amazing in case you are wondering).
2. I don't think I could ever do a top five recipe without mentioning Cream Cheese Brownies.
Okay. There is a small chance that's just me.
3. Now let's discuss tomatoes.
Kerry's Bruschetta with goat cheese. On crackers. Or yummy french baguette. Now excuse me please. I have to go wipe my mouth.
4. Since it's Fall, I think it would be unfair if I didn't mention my easy go-to meal that makes you all warm and cozy inside.
lasagna. Especially with no-cook noodles. Yum!
5. To cap this post off, I have to mention Pelmeni.
Check out these and more on Eating Like the Kings
Okay. Your turn. What are your favorite recipes? Please include links if possible. I just hate seeing what sounds like a delicious meal and then spending all day searching for the perfect recipe that fits. So please. Don't tease me.
Basketball Quiz: Enter Now! by PW Fun & Learning - Here we go with basketball, everyone! Good luck! TO ENTER To enter the quiz, answer the questions below and submit your answers. ***IMPORTANT: SELECT T...
3 hours ago