The first set is from the Pillsbury website. They're called Tomato-Pesto Appetizers.
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto (I make my own and it's super easy to do)
- 3/4 cup diced seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated tender layer or buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
Dice the tomato.
Combine pesto, tomato, and mozzarella cheese in a medium bowl.
Separate the dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of each mini muffin cup.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons tomato-pesto filling into each cup, press in lightly.
Sprinkly with Permesan cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Serve while warm.
Then there are the super easy Cucumber Sandwiches.
What you'll need:
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped cream cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (1 lb) load cocktail rye bread
- 1 cucumber
Mix the whipped cream cheese and dressing.
Grab the cucumber and rye bread.
Peel and slice up the cucumber.
Spread the cream cheese mix on the bread, top with a slice of cucumber.
Eat one to make sure they taste good.
Eat a couple more to make sure that they all taste good.
Serve the rest.