Dear time, what gives? Since when are you moving so fast?
Our little Peanut butter face is 2 months old today.
Here's the recap of our second month together:
- Addison started smiling at us a day or two after she turned 1 month old.
- We went through a bit of a rough patch around 6-7 weeks when she cried and cried almost non-stop. Very few things consoled her, but we made it through. A day or two after the 7th week started, Addi cried a little less. And then even less. Our days have been getting better and better.
- Addison is now cooing and squealing at us. It's the cutest and funniest thing in the world. Sometimes we ever have "conversations" where we take turns making funny noises at each other.
- Addi is still able to roll over from her belly to her back. We usually spend a few minutes each day on the our bellies and Addison almost always rolls over when she's had enough. Then we clap and do a little happy dance.
- She's a champ at supporting her head, although she still looks like a bobble head after a couple of minutes.
- We took our first trip away from home with Addison and it went great! She loves being in the car, looking out the window, or just sleeping in her car seat. She even spent time smiling at her aunts, uncles and grandparents.
- Some of the other firsts this month: we all took a long walk by the beach; we've had two successful trips to Church, we went out to breakfast together; we visited the office.