I think this is going to be my favorite but hardest Friday Five of all time.
Favorite because...well...duh. It's wine!
And hardest because there is no way that I can pick just 5.
So I reserve the right to change my mind at any point. But for now. Here it is.
1. CigarZin from Cosentino Winery
Um this wasn't a hard choice. This is my favorite wine of all time. And it's not super pricey. But it is extremely strong. And very bold. And tastes like Cigars and steak. So beware.
2. Estate Reserve Chardonnay from Chamard Winery
3. Malbec from Layer Cake Wines
4. Pretty much any wine from Chateau Ste. Michelle
5. Riesling or Chardonnay from Kendall Jackson
I am obviously dreaming of hot summer days on the porch.
I'm dying to hear your favorites!
Got a Friday Five to share? Link up!
Here's the code:
A Hard Day to Categorize - Lest you think life in the Geyling household is always a neatly arranged blog post, let me share a little story about yesterday… It started out with Rudy’s...
2 hours ago