You're so cute! I don't think you have to worry about stretch marks for a while. I think I was 26 weeks when the first one appeared and I was about ten times bigger than you are now when it did, so you should be okay for at least a little while longer! :)
My Mother’s House
-
(Shout out to all the 90’s youth group kids who got the title reference to
“My Father’s House” praise song. You know you were doing the hand motions,
too! ...
You're so cute! I don't think you have to worry about stretch marks for a while. I think I was 26 weeks when the first one appeared and I was about ten times bigger than you are now when it did, so you should be okay for at least a little while longer! :)
ReplyDeleteJust for fun, so you can see that I'm totally NOT exaggerating: http://splendidmissm.blogspot.com/2008/05/16-weeks.html
ReplyDeleteUh huh.