Here's what I'm going to miss about my days home with my Peanut.
1. Cuddling in bed by ourselves after daddy leaves to go to work. Oh sure, I love our family time. But I'm a selfish person and sometimes I want my Peanut all to myself.
2. Going for daily walks. I love bundling Peanut in the carrier, leashing the dogs, and taking off. We have no set time or plan. It's amazing. It's also a great time to hang out with the pups who probably feel neglected.
3. Having no set agenda. Aside from some doctor's appointments and a couple of playdates, we had no agenda. If one morning I had plans to do something and then Peanut decided to throw me off with her newly adjusted schedule (it got adjusted every other day), then we just went with it. If I didn't make it to the store one day, I'd go the next. After all, we had all week!
4. Realizing that I'm still unshowered and in my PJ's at 3pm and shrugging it off. Yup. I'm just going to go ahead and say it. Some days I really don't mind that I'm unshowered and not dressed because that means I've spent all day playing with my favorite little girl (or running around like a chicken with her head cut off because Peanut won't stop crying; I don't like those days. Those are the days I actually hide out in the shower when Jon gets home).
5. My camera. I'm definitely going to miss my camera. Since Peanut and I are so lax on my maternity leave, I've been able to take as many pictures as I wanted.
Got a Friday Five? Link up!
And grab the code to add to yours.