If you have a blog, feel free to post a Friday Five with the answers and link up.
Otherwise, leave me a comment!
1. Favorite cuisine: Japanese. I loves me some sushi. Some of my all-time favorite are rainbow roll, spicy tuna, Philadelphia roll.
2. Favorite vacation: Aruba honeymoon. (Laura, I want to say DR because I had an amazing time and I can’t think of a better way to spend a vacation than with my 2 favorite peeps, but the honeymoon wins). Jon and I spent the whole time laying around, touring the island in a jeep, drinking some yummy drinks, snorkeling, and just generally enjoying the “honeymoon.”
3. Favorite hobby: Photography. There are so many options: nature, the dogs, the baby. The lenses galore. I can’t get enough. Although, I must tell you, this is one heck of an expensive hobby.
4. Favorite Holiday tradition: presents! lol I’m just kidding. One of my favorite traditions is the Progressive Dinner. Jon’s family, who all live near one another, host a progressive dinner every year, about 2 weeks before Christmas. Each family is assigned a meal (apps, soup, salad, entre, dessert) and everyone decorates their house with the Christmas decorations. Then, we all get in a car and go house-to-house, ooh-ing and ahh-ing at the Christmas trees, taking pictures, and generally have an incredible day full of conversations, kids, fun, and great food.
5. Favorite “the-baby’s-asleep-the-chores-are-done-now-what-shall-I-do” pastime:
Link up your Friday Five posts (put the direct link please).