I have to tell you all some things…
1. My house is under some major renovation. We’re replacing the siding with vinyl siding and replacing our roof. By we, I mean that we hired some one to do it. It’s been almost 2 weeks. And it’s stressing me out so bad that I can barely sleep. Not only can I not stand people working at my house (because I have to have everything just “so”), but they’re leaving their trash around, throwing cigarette butts on my porch, and stepping all over my beautiful flowers. Needless to say, I’m not a very happy camper and I’m counting down the minute until they’re done (which, right now, seems like never).
2. I made a resolution to run at least 3 times a week. This was working out rather well about a month ago. But I haven’t gone once since then. This isn’t just disappointing to me because I thought I could stick to it, but it was also one of my favorite “bad mood” and stress outlets. You can see how this isn’t the best thing when I’m already wicked stressed out with #1. (To redeem myself a bit here, I have done sit ups, squats, and push ups almost every single day).
3. I still have no idea what “Pinterest” is.
4. I’m really looking forward to my birthday. I know that most people dread the idea of getting old, but I don’t mind. As long as there are presents involved. Oh, and I am treated like a princess the entire day. If I am not, I’m afraid to tell you, I pout the entire day.
5. Jon and I have been putting off going grocery shopping for about 2 weeks now. I’ve learned that I’m pretty darn resourceful with the pantry. Oh, and I’m really awesome at ordering Chinese food.
Got anything to confess?
Got a Friday Five?
(Don’t forget to link directly to the Friday Five post!)