Peanut didn’t want to cooperate for the 6 month pictures this morning,
So we decided to re-take them tomorrow morning.
Instead, I’ll entertain ya.
Gina at Running to the Kitchen tagged me in the 7 Links. So here goes,
1. My Most Beautiful Post: Our love story: the first kiss. I loved writing our story down (and really do need to finish it). But this post is definitely my favorite. I don’t know if you know this about me, but I love writing (and talking…duh). But I don’t always end up writing a lot in my posts. This one was all about the writing.
2. My Most Popular Post: The Hearty Chicken Enchiladas in a slow cooker. This recipe is amazing and apparently ya’ll think so too (I have no idea where the southern accent came from).
3. My Most Controversial Post: I don’t really have a very “controversial” post per se, but I did write about a controversial topic: breastfeeding.
4. My Most Helpful Post: This one is only helpful to those of you who are dealing with some baby sleep issues - the Ferber sleep training. It changed our lives - for the better. We’ve had very little sleep issues with P since we decided to go through with the sleep training. I’d recommend it to just about everyone.
5. A Post Whose Success Surprised Me: Belly update - 40 weeks. If you search “40 week belly update” on Google, it actually comes up as the 4th result. Crazy. PS- I was huge. And now I miss my belly.
6. A Post I Didn’t Think Got the Attention it Deserved: Pelmeni, a family affair. In it, I make fun of my dad. Love you, daddy-o.
7. The Post I am Most Proud of: The Jasmine post. This was one of the hardest things to write about, but it was something I needed to do to process it all in my head and let it go. I can’t really tell ya honestly that I’ve really let it go, but I can tell you that I cried for 5 days straight while writing all the Jasmine posts and then I felt like a huge weight had been lifted.
Here are the other 4 Blogs that were tagged on Gina’s 7 Links:
And now it is time to start tagging. Hope you participate!