For today’s Friday Five I’m going to post 5 What If questions and you can post the answers on your blog or reply in the comments! Now let’s have some fun.
1. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Spicy tuna sushi. Hands down.
2. If you won $1 Million in the lottery tomorrow, how would you spend your money?
First, I would sell my house and buy a slightly (not much) bigger one in the Boston area. I would give some money to our immediate families and take everyone on an exotic vacation. Then I would go on a big shopping spree 9probably at H&M, TJ Maxxx and Carters), and put the rest into a savings account for Peanut and Peanut’s future sibling.
3. If you could travel through time, when and where would you go?
80’s. I freakin’ love the 80’s. But I’d want to be in Cali.
4. If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would it be?
Sound. I mean, I’d prefer not to give up any of them, but there is no way that I would be able to live without the others.
5. If you could have one superpower, what would you choose?
Flight. Come on! How cool would that be? I would be able to go anywhere…really fast. And just consider all the dollars I would save by not wasting gas.
Don't forget to link up your posts!