Thursday, August 4, 2011

Getting it over with

I don’t know how to write this and I’ve been struggling about this post.  I am not ready to do this, but I just cannot continue to think and rephrase this in my head any longer, so…

This past Saturday, Cailey, our white dog, was hit by a truck while we were all on a mini-vacation at Jon’s sister’s house.  She died.



I cannot begin to sort through my feelings.

On that note, we’d like to grieve about this in private and would appreciate if you held your condolences and we could just move on without talking about this.

If we’re friends outside of this blog-space, please refrain from talking about it.  I’m not ready for it, but I feel wrong “hiding” it.

I’m turning off the comments on this post.  I hope you all understand.

Back to regular programming tomorrow.

0 COMMENTS:

Button

Current Giveaway

Current Giveaway
$25 Amazon.com Gift Card

My Peeps

Tweet tweet

Facebook

Blogs I follow

I-was-featured-button Photobucket
Thoughts from an Evil Overlord
 
Designs by Munchkin Land Designs. Copyright 2011. All rights reserved.