WOW! The last one is my favorite. I wish we had beautiful butterflies like that here. I plant all the butterfly bushes and flowers they are suppose to love and I just can't get them to show up. Maybe they prefer to stay in town. lol
I like the last one best too. I had fun with some caterpillar pictures a while back ( http://whateverp48.blogspot.com/2011/05/caterpillars-in-garden.html )but I wasn't able to get the butterflies. These are beautiful!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
Out from under
-
Wow, this is a dusty blog! I had to bring in the upright vacuum cleaner and
the heavy-duty sweeper to even find my way to the panel where one writes
new po...
Very nice! I like the last one the best :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! The last one is my favorite. I wish we had beautiful butterflies like that here. I plant all the butterfly bushes and flowers they are suppose to love and I just can't get them to show up. Maybe they prefer to stay in town. lol
ReplyDeleteThe last one is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! The last one is stunning. Your photography is awesome - did you take classes or did you learn by yourself through trial and error?
ReplyDeleteI like the last one best too. I had fun with some caterpillar pictures a while back ( http://whateverp48.blogspot.com/2011/05/caterpillars-in-garden.html )but I wasn't able to get the butterflies. These are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely number 3!
ReplyDeleteNumber 3 is the nicest. I know most people find butterflies beautiful and they are, but they creep me out the way they fly around!
ReplyDeleteI love the last one... beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe third one. Did you take these?! Can I make a request? Would you take some photos of sunflowers? I love them and would pay you for the images :)
ReplyDelete